SeaCrete Hotels operate in Chania since 1990 in the area of Apokoronas.
SeaCrete Hotels is a fast growing business entity, currently operating with 3 hotels, targeting All inclusive, Beach, Family, 5 stars' vacations.
Currently SeaCrete Hotels are looking to hire a successful Assistant Operations Manager.
As an Assistant Operations Manager, you'll be looking to maximize the potential of your assigned business goals by cooperating closely with the Operations Manager of SCH delivering excellence in execution.
This is a key role for someone who wishes to become a mature hospitality professional within the industry, in a growing and challenging marketplace.
If you have talent and motivation, you'll find support and encouragement in every step of the way.
• Achieve annual Operations KPIs targets with specific focus on:
- People management,
- Food & Beverage
- Reviews (1000 clients per day on a full basis from April to November)
• Ensure with the support of the HR department that the staff is equipped and performs at maximum level
• Continuously monitor and improve ratings
• Execute the operational plan to meet business and people objectives as well as client requirements.
• Meet goals and KPIs for operational excellence in execution. Monitor closely the implementation and results.
• Drive competitive performance in Client Satisfaction Survey.
• Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality Industry or other related field.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
• Proven Record in TripAdvisor and holιday check.
• Use of KPIs with the help of Review Pro.
• Use of technology for F&B cost and salary cost.
• Use of technology for on-line sales.
• 5-7 years of Resort Operation Experience in a reputable and progressive or similar Resort (All inclusive, 4+ / 5 stars).
• Local end to end operational plan development and implementation.
Skills & Capabilities
• Eye for detail and excellence in execution. APPLY FOR POSITION
• Cooperation competencies & people management.
• High level of communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Analytical skills and problem solving capability.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
• Strategic thinking and decision making.
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.